Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Says It is His Turn Now
Bulgaria's tennis star Grigor Dimitrov said it was time for the comparisons with Roger Federer to stop.
In an interview for Tennis World, Dimitrov once again expressed his admiration for the Swiss Federer, still the tennis pro believed it was time the comparisons between the two players ended.
The Bulgarian Dimitrov claimed that Roger Federer was the greatest tennis player of all time and that all parallels were inappropriate. Dimitrov considered he has a lot more yet to learn, still he was sure that it was his turn.
In a reply to Tennis World's comment that the one-handed backhand is one of the greatest similarities in the game of Dimitrov and Federer, the Bulgarian insisted that this was one of his favorite techniques which he learned from his father who was also his first trainer.
Dimitrov is currently training for the new season in Las Vegas.
- » Legendary Martin Petrov to Retire in Summer
- » Ferrer Eliminates Dimitrov from Monte Carlo Masters
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach