Bulgarian Woman Assaulted in Thessaloniki, Claims Rape
A man, 49, has been arrested by the police in Thessaloniki, Greece, after a Bulgarian woman claimed to have been raped and robbed by three, local media reported.
Police is still hunting down for the other two suspects.
The attackers allegedly promised the woman to take her from Bulgaria to Athens to find work.
The unnamed woman said they locked her in a goat shed in Kilkis near the northern Greek border, where they sexually abused her and robbed her of 215 euros.
- » US Embassy in Sofia's Ex-Employee Investigated over 'Mafia Links'
- » Bulgarian Court Overturns Marijuana Grower Acquittal
- » Bulgarian Clinic Reportedly Involved in Organ Transplants Ring
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Bust Synthetic Drug Trafficking Channel
- » Bulgaria Is Leader in Skimmer Attacks – Report
- » Boss of US ATM Fraud Scheme 'Has Ties to Bulgarian Underworld'