Bulgarian Woman Assaulted in Thessaloniki, Claims Rape
A man, 49, has been arrested by the police in Thessaloniki, Greece, after a Bulgarian woman claimed to have been raped and robbed by three, local media reported.
Police is still hunting down for the other two suspects.
The attackers allegedly promised the woman to take her from Bulgaria to Athens to find work.
The unnamed woman said they locked her in a goat shed in Kilkis near the northern Greek border, where they sexually abused her and robbed her of 215 euros.
- » 2008 Case over Fake Signature of Ex Sofia Mayor Borisov Enters Court
- » Bulgaria Police Find DNA Evidence of Organizer of Burgas Bus Bombing
- » 2 Masked Men Rob Bank Office in Bulgaria's Yambol
- » Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
- » Bulgaria Police Uncover Tax Fraud Worth over BGN 30 M
- » Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Sentenced to 3.6 Years in Jail