Bulgarian Woman Assaulted in Thessaloniki, Claims Rape
A man, 49, has been arrested by the police in Thessaloniki, Greece, after a Bulgarian woman claimed to have been raped and robbed by three, local media reported.
Police is still hunting down for the other two suspects.
The attackers allegedly promised the woman to take her from Bulgaria to Athens to find work.
The unnamed woman said they locked her in a goat shed in Kilkis near the northern Greek border, where they sexually abused her and robbed her of 215 euros.
- » Greek Police Seized Fake EUR 50 Banknotes Possibly Printed in Bulgaria
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece