Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas
The National History Museum, NIM, in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, is offering free admission for the approaching Christmas holidays.
The museum announced Monday that entrance be free of charge on December 22 and 23.
NIM Director, Bozhidar Dimitrov, says that by this time all priceless and most popular exhibits would return from abroad and other parts of the country, and visitors will be able to see the splendid collection of the museum in its entirety.
On other days, admission is BGN 10 for adults, BGN 1 for children, students and university students, and BGN 3 for families with children.
Visitors, from locations that have archeology or museum items on display at NIM, enjoy 50% discount.
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Sofia's MENAR Film Festival to Feature Central Asian, Indian Productions
- » Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
- » One Man Party's 4th Edition to Feature Foreign D&B Guru
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday