Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas
The National History Museum, NIM, in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, is offering free admission for the approaching Christmas holidays.
The museum announced Monday that entrance be free of charge on December 22 and 23.
NIM Director, Bozhidar Dimitrov, says that by this time all priceless and most popular exhibits would return from abroad and other parts of the country, and visitors will be able to see the splendid collection of the museum in its entirety.
On other days, admission is BGN 10 for adults, BGN 1 for children, students and university students, and BGN 3 for families with children.
Visitors, from locations that have archeology or museum items on display at NIM, enjoy 50% discount.
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Hosts Final of 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday
- » Postponed Junior Eurovision Opening Ceremony Due on November 17