Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas
The National History Museum, NIM, in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, is offering free admission for the approaching Christmas holidays.
The museum announced Monday that entrance be free of charge on December 22 and 23.
NIM Director, Bozhidar Dimitrov, says that by this time all priceless and most popular exhibits would return from abroad and other parts of the country, and visitors will be able to see the splendid collection of the museum in its entirety.
On other days, admission is BGN 10 for adults, BGN 1 for children, students and university students, and BGN 3 for families with children.
Visitors, from locations that have archeology or museum items on display at NIM, enjoy 50% discount.
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum
- » Garden Bazaar of Arts and Creative Crafts Conquered Borisova Garden During the Weekend
- » New Movie Theater Opens Doors in Kardzhali After 10-year Break