Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas
The National History Museum, NIM, in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, is offering free admission for the approaching Christmas holidays.
The museum announced Monday that entrance be free of charge on December 22 and 23.
NIM Director, Bozhidar Dimitrov, says that by this time all priceless and most popular exhibits would return from abroad and other parts of the country, and visitors will be able to see the splendid collection of the museum in its entirety.
On other days, admission is BGN 10 for adults, BGN 1 for children, students and university students, and BGN 3 for families with children.
Visitors, from locations that have archeology or museum items on display at NIM, enjoy 50% discount.
- » Bulgarian Movie Viktoria Released in the US
- » Preview of Game of Thrones Episode Featuring Zahari Baharov Now Released
- » Rudimental, Ella Eyre to Perform for Sofia Music Fans
- » Bulgaria's New Gallery Square 500 Opening Thursday
- » Hip Hop, Neo Soul Diva Lauryn Hill to Perform in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan’s Heydar Aliyev Foundation Donates BGN 2.5 M for Restoration of Trapezitsa Fortress