Ecuador Busts 224kg of Cocaine Destined for Bulgaria
Ecuadorian anti-narcotics units have intercepted 224 kg of cocaine, loaded on a ship in Guayaquil and destined for Bulgaria.
The head of the anti-drug unit of the Guayas province, Vladimir Leon, revealed that the bust had been planned for a long time, and is part of a broader operation over the last days, during which 2.67 tons of cocaine were confiscated, writes Standartnews.
The local authorities did not share more details, except the fact that the drugs were hidden in a container with fruits.
Data of Ecuador’s Interior Ministry shows that as much as 53 tons of illegal drugs have been confiscated throughout the year.
- » 23 Customs Officers Detained at Kulata Checkpoint in an Anticorruption Operation
- » Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Super Modern Greenhouse for Growing Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
- » 4 Syrians Face Terrorism Charges in Germany
- » Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses