Hezbollah Pledges to Keep Pro-Assad Fighters in Syria
The leader of Lebanese militant group Hezbollah has vowed to keep his fighters in Syria as long as needed to back Bashar Assad’s struggle against rebels.
“As long as there are reasons for us to stay in Syria, we will stay there,”Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said at a religious ceremony in southern Beirut on Thursday.
According to international media, he told followers that Hezbollah’s fighters will remain in Syria to “defend Lebanon, Palestine, the Palestinian question and Syria, the protector of the resistance.”
Hezbollah fighters led the fight to recapture the Syrian border town of Qusair earlier this year and activists say they have also been fighting alongside Assad’s forces south of the capital Damascus and in the northern city of Aleppo.
- » Some 4,700 People Remanded in Custody in Turkey over Failed Coup Attempt
- » Turkish Airlines to Maintain Normal Operations during Emergency Rule
- » France Charges Five Suspects over Nice Truck Attack
- » EU’s Mogherini Calls on Turkey to Respect Human Rights during Emergency Rule
- » Turkey to Suspend Human Rights Convention during State of Emergency
- » Germany Calls on Turkey to Show Restraint in Response to Thwarted Coup Attempt
How reinstalling the sharia societies, and uniting the Arab world on entirely religious principle, under the leadership of the most hostile to the Christianity culture......…serves USA and the rest of the world??
How USA or France will benefit from supporting Al Qaeda or other similar organization in their struggle to revive the sharia societies????
The western media supports these fanatics that eat the livers of their enemies and very obviously USA is arming them. Why??
What strategic goal is pursued and is it possible for this to be justified by some kind of strategy..
Is someone mad or very stupid????
May be the Jews is their desperation are trying to gain some regional advantage..but at what cost??
Jews are not very clever. the history is showing this very clearly..
Finally after 11 of September how it is possible for USA to support religious fanatics