Hezbollah Pledges to Keep Pro-Assad Fighters in Syria
The leader of Lebanese militant group Hezbollah has vowed to keep his fighters in Syria as long as needed to back Bashar Assad’s struggle against rebels.
“As long as there are reasons for us to stay in Syria, we will stay there,”Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said at a religious ceremony in southern Beirut on Thursday.
According to international media, he told followers that Hezbollah’s fighters will remain in Syria to “defend Lebanon, Palestine, the Palestinian question and Syria, the protector of the resistance.”
Hezbollah fighters led the fight to recapture the Syrian border town of Qusair earlier this year and activists say they have also been fighting alongside Assad’s forces south of the capital Damascus and in the northern city of Aleppo.
- » Macedonia's President Partially Revokes Amnesty in Wiretapping Affair
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey
- » Western Experts Consider Irina Bokova Among Most Suitable Candidates for UN Chief
- » EC Proposes Measures to Improve E-Commerce, Increase Customer Trust
- » Eurogroup Agrees to Release Next Tranche of Greek Bailout
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet
How reinstalling the sharia societies, and uniting the Arab world on entirely religious principle, under the leadership of the most hostile to the Christianity culture......…serves USA and the rest of the world??
How USA or France will benefit from supporting Al Qaeda or other similar organization in their struggle to revive the sharia societies????
The western media supports these fanatics that eat the livers of their enemies and very obviously USA is arming them. Why??
What strategic goal is pursued and is it possible for this to be justified by some kind of strategy..
Is someone mad or very stupid????
May be the Jews is their desperation are trying to gain some regional advantage..but at what cost??
Jews are not very clever. the history is showing this very clearly..
Finally after 11 of September how it is possible for USA to support religious fanatics