Seychelles President James Michel Met Honorary Consul Maxim Behar
Seychelles President James Michel received at the State House in Victoria Honorary Consul in Bulgaria Maxim Behar.
The President expressed sincere thanks on behalf of the Seychelles government for all the help Mr. Behar is providing to the island country and also for the long-term relationship and
his extremely positive attitude to the people of the Indian Ocean island country.
Mr. Behar is on a week-long visit to the Seychelles training in PR important representatives from the governmental offices and also speaking on new media and marketing at the University of Seychelles.
During his visit Maxim Behar met also the Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Paul Adam and other high-level governmental representatives.
Behar has been serving for more than 10 years as Honorary Consul, he is also a globally recognized PR expert, Chairman of the Board of the World Communications Forum in Davos, Switzerland and Vice President of ICCO.
He runs the leading Bulgarian PR corporation M3 Communications Group, Inc. and is Chairman of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Czech office.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens