Bulgaria's Lovech Municipality Launches Electric Vehicles Project
Bulgaria's Lovech is launching a pilot project for promoting the use of electric vehicles on the territory of the municipality.
A national meeting will be held Wednesday on creating partnership models between municipalities and businesses for boosting the use of electric vehicles. The official launch of the project will be announced by Mincho Kazandzhiev, Mayor of Lovech, and representatives of the manufacturer, Di Ven EOOD.
As of 2014, an electric vehicle will collect and transport waste from the central part of Lovech in a bid to reduce air pollution and noise levels.
The launch of the pilot project will mark the fourth anniversary of the creation of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster.
- » Bulgaria Calls for Extra Vigilance in Travel to Turkey
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Debt Equivalent to 29.3% of Projected 2016 GDP in May
- » Juncker Said to Be Planning Introduction of Euro by All EU Member States after Brexit
- » Extension of Sofia Metro Line 2 to be Launched Before End of July
- » EU 'Told Bulgaria to Sell Gas Network Operator - PM
- » Bulgarian FinMin Foresees 3.5 % Budget Surplus for First Half of 2016