Bulgaria's Lovech Municipality Launches Electric Vehicles Project
Bulgaria's Lovech is launching a pilot project for promoting the use of electric vehicles on the territory of the municipality.
A national meeting will be held Wednesday on creating partnership models between municipalities and businesses for boosting the use of electric vehicles. The official launch of the project will be announced by Mincho Kazandzhiev, Mayor of Lovech, and representatives of the manufacturer, Di Ven EOOD.
As of 2014, an electric vehicle will collect and transport waste from the central part of Lovech in a bid to reduce air pollution and noise levels.
The launch of the pilot project will mark the fourth anniversary of the creation of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster.
- » Bulgarian Business Sentiment Improves in January
- » Bulgarian State Railways Struggling To Stay Afloat
- » Bulgaria Records Progress in Economic Freedom – Think Tank
- » Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Foresees Power Price Hike in 2015
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Hold Hearing of Energy Distributors
- » Russian Companies Interested in Building Hydraulic Structures in Bulgaria – Ambassador Isakov