Bulgaria's Lovech Municipality Launches Electric Vehicles Project
Bulgaria's Lovech is launching a pilot project for promoting the use of electric vehicles on the territory of the municipality.
A national meeting will be held Wednesday on creating partnership models between municipalities and businesses for boosting the use of electric vehicles. The official launch of the project will be announced by Mincho Kazandzhiev, Mayor of Lovech, and representatives of the manufacturer, Di Ven EOOD.
As of 2014, an electric vehicle will collect and transport waste from the central part of Lovech in a bid to reduce air pollution and noise levels.
The launch of the pilot project will mark the fourth anniversary of the creation of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster.
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » BG Online Media Companies File Complaint Against Google
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid