Bulgaria's Lovech Municipality Launches Electric Vehicles Project
Bulgaria's Lovech is launching a pilot project for promoting the use of electric vehicles on the territory of the municipality.
A national meeting will be held Wednesday on creating partnership models between municipalities and businesses for boosting the use of electric vehicles. The official launch of the project will be announced by Mincho Kazandzhiev, Mayor of Lovech, and representatives of the manufacturer, Di Ven EOOD.
As of 2014, an electric vehicle will collect and transport waste from the central part of Lovech in a bid to reduce air pollution and noise levels.
The launch of the pilot project will mark the fourth anniversary of the creation of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster.
- » WSJ: International Investors in Bulgaria’s KTB Demand Their Money Back
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Falls Slightly in May
- » Bulgarian Government to Establish Energy Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Create Council Tasked with Eurozone Accession Preparations
- » Bulgaria Boasts BGN 850 M Budget Surplus in H1 2015
- » Bulgaria’s R&D Spending Up but Still Way Below EU Average