Bulgaria's Lovech Municipality Launches Electric Vehicles Project
Bulgaria's Lovech is launching a pilot project for promoting the use of electric vehicles on the territory of the municipality.
A national meeting will be held Wednesday on creating partnership models between municipalities and businesses for boosting the use of electric vehicles. The official launch of the project will be announced by Mincho Kazandzhiev, Mayor of Lovech, and representatives of the manufacturer, Di Ven EOOD.
As of 2014, an electric vehicle will collect and transport waste from the central part of Lovech in a bid to reduce air pollution and noise levels.
The launch of the pilot project will mark the fourth anniversary of the creation of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster.
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Europol Arrests 107 Suspects Over Human Trafficking
- » Bulgarian Patriarch: 'Schools and Church Must Work Together for the Prosperity of Bulgaria'
- » CEZ Distribution to Make Huge Investment in Blagoevgrad Region in 2017
- » Bulgaria will have Advertising Billboards in New York
- » IMF Confirms its Predictions for Growth of the World Economy