Bulgarian Foreign Minister To Participate In UNESCO General Conference
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin will deliver a statement to the 37th session of the UNESCO General Conference on 07 November.
A Bulgarian delegation, headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Kristian Vigenin, will participate in the 37th session of the UNESCO General Conference, opening on 5 November at the organization's headquarters in Paris, informs mfa.bg
Minister Vigenin will deliver a statement in the plenary hall on 7 November 2013.
Bulgaria’s visions on sustainable development, human rights, cultural heritage and youth will be presented by the Bulgarian delegation during the session.
Also on the conference agenda is adoption of a draft Programme and Budget of the organization for 2014-2017.
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgaria Says Hoping to See Ukraine Closer to EU
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen