Bulgarian President Sets Security Council Sitting For November 20
President Rosen Plevneliev has scheduled a November 20 sitting of the Consultative Council on National Security (KSNS) over current threats for Bulgaria's national security.
Current risks and threats to Bulgaria’s national security and the state’s ability to counteract them will be the topic of the meeting, informs the President’s website.
Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev and Chief of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security, DANS, Vladimir Pisanchev will deliver reports on the matter.
- » Bulgaria to Send Commando Unit to Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria Says It Will Cope with Refugee Influx 'Within Weeks'
- » Bulgaria's Border Fence Operation Going as Planned - Defense Min
- » Interior: 8 000 Await Refugee Status in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Participate in NATO's Resolute Support for Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian President Calls Security Council over Refugee Crisis