Ayatollah Khamenei Supports Iran Nuclear Talks
Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei has stated he is supportive of ongoing international negotiations regarding Iran's nuclear program.
At the same time, Khamenei said that not too much hope should be placed on them.
"No one should see our team of negotiators as people who are giving up our cause," stated the Ayatollah.
"I am not an optimist regarding nuclear talks, but with the help of God, we will not suffer losses," added he.
Negotiations regarding Iran's nuclear program received new start after the assuming of office of Iran's new President Hassan Rouhani.
- » Ashton to Embark on 2-Day Trip to Ukraine amid Turmoil
- » December 9, International Anti-Corruption Day
- » Ukrainian Opposition MP Elected 'Revolutionary Commandant' of Kiev
- » Chevron Resumes Shale Gas Exploration Work in Romania despite Protests
- » Russia Calls for Iran's Participation in Geneva-2 Conference
- » Thai PM Shinawatra Dissolves Parliament