Fishermen's Village to be Built in Bulgaria's Balchik
A fishermen's village with 30 boat slips will be built in Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Balchik, according to the local Mayor's Office.
The Municipal Council has already given consent to plans to seek financial assistance for the project under the Fisheries operational program.
The village will have a slipway for transporting vessels of up to 2 tonnes.
The fishing shelters will be equipped with a construction of rails and wooden sleepers.
On the territory of the port facility, the foundations for 11 storage facilities of the container type will be built, where the fishermen will store products and instruments.
Through the construction of the village the municipality aims to improve prospects for the development of the fisheries sector and boost the entrepreneurial activity of the fishing community.
- » Ordinance to Curb Construction Public Procurement Appeals in Bulgaria
- » Gazprom Surprised, Disappointed at EC Stance on South Stream
- » Bulgarian Court to Review IP Theft Complaint of French Alstom
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria Opposes Establishment of Single EU Telecom Market