Bulgarian Confectionary Maker Prestige 96 Opens New Factory
Leading pastry manufacturer “Prestige 96” moved the production of all its products into a brand new plant in Veliko Tarnovo.
Since the beginning of 2013 the confectionery manufacturer produces all of its product range in a new 28 400 square meter modern factory.
The investment in construction of the plant and implementation of a quality control equipment is of total value of BGN 30 M.
“Bulgarian market is of importance to Prestige 96 and the company will continue to develop itself”, said the enterprise CEO Anastassios Panayotopoulos at the official opening ceremony.
The factory was officially inaugurated on Thursday.
“We intend to continue to invest in new and powerful production technology in order to expand our product range”, pointed out the chief executive.
The company has increased the number of its employees to over 600 people currently.
“Prestige 96 is not only a big investor, but also among the biggest employers in the region”, said Veliko Tarnovo Mayor, Daniel Panov, who attended the inauguration.
- » Bulgarian Baby Born on Board of Lufthansa Over Atlantic Ocean
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Abroad Increased by 9.5% in July Compared to June 2017
- » Eurostat: More than 14 000 Migrants Left Bulgaria in 2016
- » 2 Bulgarian Women Arrested in Turkey Due to Terrorist Threat
- » Barcelona Train Crash, 48 Injured
- » Prof. Kamen Plochev is the New Director of the National Health Insurance Fund