EU Commissioner Discuss Syria Crisis With Bulgarian PM
EU Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva met with Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski to discuss the humanitarian crisis in Syria.
Analysis by the European Commission on the current developments of the crisis in Syria was the topic of discussion between European Humanitarian Aid Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva and Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, informs BGNES.
Commissioner Georgieva has expressed her concern over the limited access of humanitarian organizations to Syria, an issue that worsens the situation of the people affected by the conflict.
The international community should increase its efforts to influence on the warring parties in order for a peaceful end to the crisis in Syria, jointly stated the Bulgarian PM and the Commissioner.
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency Head: Poor Conditions Helped Us Get More Aid
- » UK Carries On Crusade against Bulgarians, Romanians, Wants New EU Rules
- » Marginal Bulgarian Party Eager to Table Berlusconi MEP Bid
- » Dutch Open Labor Market for Bulgarians, Romanians
- » Bulgaria Excited by Upcoming EU-Turkey Readmission Deal
- » EU, Turkey Set to Ink Readmission Deal