Bulgarian Students Volunteer In Refugee Charity Campaign
Students from private New Bulgarian University, NBU are participating in an ongoing charity effort in support of Syrian refugees accommodated in shelters in Sofia.
Students from renowned private university, NBU are actively involved in a volunteer campaign aiming to distribute food aid and medicines to Syrian children housed in refugee shelters in Sofia.
The charity campaign organized by NBU management began with a distribution of food packages and personal hygiene products to Syrian families accommodated in the refugee shelter in Ovcha Kupel Sofia district on Wednesday.
NBU will provide food supplies and sanitation materials to the refugees in Sofia for three consecutive months.
- » Refugees Stage New Protest in Bulgarian Capital
- » Plovdiv, Sofia, Tarnovo, Varna Shortlisted for Europe Culture Capital
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 20 Years in Francophonie
- » Fresh Poll Shows 4% Margin between Major Bulgarian Parties
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Easing Full Smoking Ban
- » Bulgarians Protest against Ease of Smoking Ban