Bulgaria Producer Prices Decline on Annual Basis
Bulgaria's industrial producer prices marked a negligible decline in September over the previous month, but fell tangibly on an annual basis, official data shows.
The overall producer price index fell 4.2% year-on-year, with prices in the manufacturing sector dropping 3.5%, data released by the National Statistical Institute showed on Wednesday.
The sharpest fall – more than 10.4% - was registered in the mining and quarrying sector.
In the domestic market, producer prices decreased 3.5 percent annually and 0.2 percent from the previous month.
- » Bulgaria's Producer Price Index Down 3.9% in Oct 2013 Y/Y
- » Industrial Investments in Bulgaria Up 7.2% in 2013 Y/Y
- » Bulgarian State Weapons Co CEO to Be Fired Due to Poor Results
- » Dundee Precious Delays Part of Pyrite Treatment Project in Bulgaria
- » ABB Opens New Bulgaria Website
- » Legendary Bulgarian PC Brand to Make Startling Comeback