Bulgaria’ Financial Supervision Chair Meets Prime Minister of Israel
Chairman of Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC), who is on a visit to Israel, has met Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday.
Head of Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) Stoyan Mavrodiev has discussed opportunities to deepen bilateral cooperation in the fields of economics, finances and investments with Israel’s PM Netanyahu, informs FSC’s website.
Financial stability, low taxes and direct access to European markets are among Bulgaria’s advantages as a destination for Israeli investment, pointed out FSC’s chairman to the Prime Minister of Israel during their meeting.
As part of his working visit to Israel, Mavrodiev participated in the prestigious business conference Go4Europe, an event on raising funds and establishing strategic alliances in Europe.
- » IMF, EU Eager to Lend to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria's MPs Approve Budget 2014 Framework, Hope to Boost Growth
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Threefold Decrease of Gambling Tax