Blond Maria to Be Placed in Bulgarian Foster Family
The little Maria, who was discovered in a Roma settlement in Greece, and later turned out to be Bulgarian, will be placed with a foster family.
Maria, and her brothers and sisters from Nikolaevo, near Stara Zagora, will be placed with foster families, through the program SOS Villages, revealed Detelina Kotevska from the Child Protection Agency, in front of bTV.
The two youngest children of Maria’s biological mother Sashka Ruseva, will most likely remain with their mother, but in a specialized center.
Kotevska said she is still not aware of the date Maria will be returned to Bulgaria, but assured that the Child Protection Agency will receive her from the border.
- » Father of Bulgarian Teenage Protester Faces Questioning
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Remains State Property
- » Majority of Bulgarians Support Full Smoking Ban
- » Bulgaria's Fishermen, Bankers Honor St Nikolas
- » Heavy North European Storm Claims First Victims
- » Eight Protesters Detained in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia