Unit 6 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP Back Online After Drain Pipe Repair
Unit 6 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy nuclear power plant has been connected to the power grid on Tuesday.
Unit 6 of the N-plant was connected to the country's electricity grid at 09.28 am on Tuesday, October 29th after a successful removal of a defect in a drainage pipe in the non-nuclear part of the unit, according to a media statement of Kozloduy NPP.
The power of the 1000-MW Unit 6 is gradually increased, while the other 1000-MW unit of the Kozloduy NPP, unit 5, works at 100% capacity.
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Protesters: Infrastructure Projects are Corrupt
- » Bulgaria's Energy Ministry Defends 20% Renewable Energy Tax
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Producers Protest Proposed 20% Tax
- » German, Italian Investors in Bulgaria Oppose New Renewable Energy Tax
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Producers Condemn Proposal for New 20% Tax
- » PM: Bulgaria to Build Both Belene NPP, Unit 7 of Kozloduy NPP