Bulgaria’s Burgas Could Attract Investment From Vietnam
Vietnam’s state owned fishery and seafood processing company may invest in a logistics center in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vietnam is considering establishing of a seafood processing and logistics hub in Burgas for fishery exports to Europe, it was announced at a meeting between Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and Chairman of the National Assembly of Vietnam Nguyen Sinh Hung, informs standartnews.com
The investment may be realized through Bulgarian state owned company “Industrial and Logistics Park Burgas AD” – an industrial zone that is currently under development, according to standartnews.com
President Plevneliev is on a visit to Vietnam in a bid to boost economic and trade relations with the East Asian country.
- » Standard & Poor's Downgrades Bulgaria Ratings
- » Accident at Bulgaria's Lukoil Refinery Leaves 4 Seriously Injured
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Speaker Encourages Exports to China
- » ABB Receives Bulgarian Building of Year 2013 Award
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Firms to Be Refunded over Grid Access Fee
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Hints at Power Price Cut in February-March 2014