Bulgaria Moves Up to 58th in World Bank's 'Doing Business' Ranking
The World Bank has ranked Bulgaria 58th out of 189 countries in the 2014 edition of the Doing Business report.
In the 2014 edition of the Doing Business report, the World Bank ranked economies from 1 to 189 by the ease of doing business index.
Bulgaria has moved eight spots up compared to the 2013 DB report.
Singapore topped the global ranking on the ease of doing business. Joining it on the list of the top 10 economies with the most business-friendly regulatory environments are Hong Kong SAR, China; New Zealand; the United States; Denmark; Malaysia; the Republic of Korea; Georgia; Norway; and the United Kingdom.
Ukraine, Rwanda, the Russian Federation, the Philippines, Kosovo, Djibouti, Côte d’Ivoire, Burundi, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and Guatemala are among the economies improving the most in 2012/13 in areas tracked by Doing Business.
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Calls it Quits over Stress
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Resigns - Report
- » IMF, EU Eager to Lend to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria Energy Min to Meet Oettinger over South Stream
- » Sofia Airport Terminal 2 Expansion Put Into Operation
- » Bulgarian PM Presented with BBLF's Business Ethics Standard