Bulgarian Student Wins 2013 Best Undergraduate Paper Competition
Bulgarian student Boris Georgiev of Aarhus University, Denmark has been awarded first prize in an international competition for thesis in economics.
Boris Georgiev, a Bulgarian student of Aarhus University, Denmark took first place in the 2013 "Best Undergraduate Paper" competition with his work entitled "Constrained Mean-Variance Portfolio Optimization with Alternative Return Estimation”.
"Best Undergraduate Paper" is an annual competition organized by "International Atlantic Economic Society" to recognize undergraduate accomplishments in the field of economics, its 2013 edition was held in Philadelphia.
Georgiev’s paper will be published in the "Atlantic Economic Journal", a quarterly dedicated on critical economic changes and developments that occur on a global level that aims to facilitate dissemination of economic research to the public, the journal's contributors include some of the world’s most respected economists.
Boris Georgiev holds an MSc degree in International Economic Consulting and specializes in portfolio optimization and financial economics.
Last year Georgiev took the second place in the same contest.
- » Mandela Memorial Inspires Historic Castro-Obama Hanshake
- » Full Text of Obama Address at Mandela Memorial Service
- » President Barack Obama: 'Madiba' Resisted Being an Icon
- » Nelson Mandela Memorial Service List of Attendees
- » Ban Ki-Moon: Mandela's Lesson is for All Humankind
- » Steady Rain Delays Mandela Memorial Service