Bulgaria's Pironkova Draws Tough Opposition for Sofia Tournament
The draw for the group phase of the tennis WTA Tournament of Champions in Sofia took place on Monday.
Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova will be in the company of Serbian Ana Ivanovic, Russian Elena Vesnina, and Australian Samantha Stosur in group "Sredets".
The other group, "Serdika", will be disputed among Simona Halep of Romania, Alize Cornet of France, and Russia's Maria Kirilenko and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
The top 2 women from each group will progress to the semifinals. The matches start on Tuesday, in Sofia's Arena Armeec.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil