Bulgaria's Pironkova Draws Tough Opposition for Sofia Tournament
The draw for the group phase of the tennis WTA Tournament of Champions in Sofia took place on Monday.
Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova will be in the company of Serbian Ana Ivanovic, Russian Elena Vesnina, and Australian Samantha Stosur in group "Sredets".
The other group, "Serdika", will be disputed among Simona Halep of Romania, Alize Cornet of France, and Russia's Maria Kirilenko and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
The top 2 women from each group will progress to the semifinals. The matches start on Tuesday, in Sofia's Arena Armeec.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal