Unit 6 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP Back Online after Overhaul
The planned annual overhaul of the 1000-MW unit 6 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy nuclear power plant has been completed.
Unit 6 of the N-plant was connected to the country's power grid at 2.20 pm on Saturday after an inspection by the Nuclear Regulatory Agency, according to a media statement of Kozloduy NPP.
During the repair works which started on September 21, the facility underwent prophylactic activities and was recharged with fresh fuel.
The other 1000-MW unit of the Kozloduy NPP, unit 5, works at 100% capacity.
- » Romanians Threaten to Set Houses Ablaze in Protest against Chevron Fracking
- » Bulgaria Urges Active Dialogue between EC, Russia on South Stream
- » Bulgaria's Wind, Solar Power Producers Want New Fee Vetoed
- » EU: Bulgaria Must Re-Negotiate South Stream Deal with Russia
- » Bulgaria MPs Ok 20% Renewable Energy Tax, Defy Protests
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Protesters: Infrastructure Projects are Corrupt