Greek Businessman Returned Little Maria for Being Cross-eyed
A Greek businessman reportedly refused the little blonde girl Maria for adoption, since she was cross-eyed.
“A lawyer from Lamia stated that a local businessman had tried to adopt the same child, but later returned it after realizing she was cross-eyed”, said Greek investigative journalist Makis Triantafyllopolous, from the news portal www.zougla.gr for Novinite.com.
DNA tests confirmed that the mysterious child, known as Maria, who was found living in a Roma camp, is the biological daughter of a Bulgarian Roma couple, Sasha Ruseva and Atanas Rusev.
Triantafyllopolous blames Greek and Bulgarian authorities for failing to deal with this blatant case of child trafficking.
The Greek Roma couple from Larissa, who claimed that Maria is their daughter, are being charged with abduction and document frauds.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating