British Expats Organize Charity Medieval Ball in Veliko Tarnovo
A charity ball with a medieval theme will be held in Arbanasi, Veliko Tarnovo municipality, on Friday night.
The event is organized by the “Friends” Foundation and British expat Christine Fox, reports Dariknews.
The entrance fee is BGN 15, and all the gathered money will go to charity for the local maternity hospital “Stefan Cherkezov”.
The food and the atmosphere will be in medieval style. For the purpose, the British expats have sewn costumes of kings, princesses, and jesters.
The ball will begin at 7 PM, and tickets are available at the store of the foundation.
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed