British Expats Organize Charity Medieval Ball in Veliko Tarnovo
A charity ball with a medieval theme will be held in Arbanasi, Veliko Tarnovo municipality, on Friday night.
The event is organized by the “Friends” Foundation and British expat Christine Fox, reports Dariknews.
The entrance fee is BGN 15, and all the gathered money will go to charity for the local maternity hospital “Stefan Cherkezov”.
The food and the atmosphere will be in medieval style. For the purpose, the British expats have sewn costumes of kings, princesses, and jesters.
The ball will begin at 7 PM, and tickets are available at the store of the foundation.
- » Death Toll of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast Rises to 7
- » Blast in Bulgaria's Hitrino: What Actually Happened
- » Twenty-Nine Injured in Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast - Minister
- » Uncertainty over Causes of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast
- » Four Die, Many Injured in Blast after Rail Accident in Bulgaria's Hitrino
- » Judges Protest against Top Body, Working Conditions in Sofia