British Expats Organize Charity Medieval Ball in Veliko Tarnovo
A charity ball with a medieval theme will be held in Arbanasi, Veliko Tarnovo municipality, on Friday night.
The event is organized by the “Friends” Foundation and British expat Christine Fox, reports Dariknews.
The entrance fee is BGN 15, and all the gathered money will go to charity for the local maternity hospital “Stefan Cherkezov”.
The food and the atmosphere will be in medieval style. For the purpose, the British expats have sewn costumes of kings, princesses, and jesters.
The ball will begin at 7 PM, and tickets are available at the store of the foundation.
- » Bulgaria’s Health Ministry Mulls 3-10% Tax on Junk Food
- » Rally Driver Dies, Co-Driver Injured after Heavy Crash Near Bulgaria's Tvarditsa
- » Austria Embassy Suspicious Package 'False Alarm'
- » Suspicious Package Found at Austrian Embassy in Sofia
- » Sofia Pride to Take Place Saturday
- » Bulgarian Movie "Losers" Claims Main Prize at Moscow International Film Festival