British Expats Organize Charity Medieval Ball in Veliko Tarnovo
A charity ball with a medieval theme will be held in Arbanasi, Veliko Tarnovo municipality, on Friday night.
The event is organized by the “Friends” Foundation and British expat Christine Fox, reports Dariknews.
The entrance fee is BGN 15, and all the gathered money will go to charity for the local maternity hospital “Stefan Cherkezov”.
The food and the atmosphere will be in medieval style. For the purpose, the British expats have sewn costumes of kings, princesses, and jesters.
The ball will begin at 7 PM, and tickets are available at the store of the foundation.
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes
- » No Injuries, Damage Reported after Earthquake near Bulgaria’s Sandanski
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria