New Website Will Coordinate Aid for Refugees in Bulgaria
Website will be created to coordinate response efforts to the refugee crisis in Bulgaria, Head of the State Agency for Refugees, Nikolay Chirpanliev, announced on Wednesday.
Food aid and medicines for the refugees will be gathered and distributed with the help of a newly created website, said the Head of the State Agency for Refugees, informs Focus News agency.
The website will be based on the one used to coordinate humanitarian response to the 2010 Chile earthquake, explained Chirpanliev.
The idea was suggested at a meeting between the Head of the State Agency for Refugees and the Syrian community in Bulgaria.
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'
- » 3 Injured in Bulgarian Refugee Shelter Riot
- » Bulgaria's Interior Admits about Unrest at Refugee Center on Nov 30
- » UNHCR Warns about Rising Xenophobia in Bulgaria
- » Streamlining Education, Business Among Bulgaria’s Priorities