Bulgaria Short Of Skilled Workers - Industrial Association Chair
Highly qualified workers are hard to find in Bulgaria, especially in the IT sector, says Chair of Bulgarian Industrial Association.
There is a skilled workers shortage in Bulgaria, Chair of the Bulgarian Industrial Association, Bozhidar Danev said for Focus News Agency.
Hard working and qualified people are not affected by unemployment in Bulgaria, but those low-skilled and technologically unprepared ones are, pointed out Danev.
Bulgarian Hi-Tech and Telecom sector is ready to hire thousands of people, but there are not enough job seekers that are well trained in mathematics and engineering in order to meet the requirements for the respective positions, explained Danev.
- » Bugaria's Constitutional Court to Review Renewable Energy Fee
- » Westinghouse Set to Boost Bulgaria's Growth - CEO
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Ink Deal on Kozloduy NPP
- » European Commission to Lead South Stream Talks with Russia
- » Hungary to Start South Stream in 2015
- » Commissioner Oettinger to Meet Bulgaria Energy Min over South Stream
The lack of skilled workers can only be the result of the totally blind Bulgarian governments of the past (and present), filled with narrow-mindeed greed and ignorance, unthinking, totally absorbed with their pitiful self-worth, robbing the children of Bulgaria of an industrial policy, an education, and a path forward to a life of freedom and prosperity in this wonderful country.