Bulgaria Plans Expulsion of 12 Syrians
Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS), is prepared to expel 12 Syrian refugees, revealed the agency's Chief, Vladimir Pisanchev.
"Some of them have evident criminal records", said Pisanchev, speaking to bTV channel. He did not release further details, whether the suspected persons are a part of terrorist organizations, since investigations are still carrying on.
Pisanchev added that the documents for expulsion will be ready within 2 weeks.
Over 6 500 refugees have arrived in Bulgaria since the beginning of 2013, with local authorities expecting the number to exceed 11 000 by the end of the year.
Bulgaria is expecting financial help from the EU for dealing with the refugee crisis by the end of October.
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014