Russian President Expresses Condolences for Volgograd Victims
Russian President Vladimir Putin offered his deepest condolences to the relatives of the victims of the terrorist act on a bus in the city of Volgograd.
The President's spokesman Dmitry Peskov, said Mr. Putin also wishes a quick recovery to those people injured in Monday's attack.
Six passengers, not including the suicide bomber, lost their lives, while 33 more were injured.
The blast happened just after 2 PM local time, and is believed to have been carried out by 30-year-old Naida Ahiyalova, from the Republic of Dagestan.
- » Police Start Dismantling Protest Camps in Kiev
- » Ukrainian Opposition Party HQ Stormed by Police - Report
- » EU’s Barroso Declares Solidarity with Ukrainians
- » Ukrainian EuroMaydan Activists Surrounded by 'Berkut'
- » Ashton to Embark on 2-Day Trip to Ukraine amid Turmoil
- » December 9, International Anti-Corruption Day