Bulgarian Govt Must Implement Refugee Plan, says Bulgarian President
Bulgaria's excecutive branch must build a capacity that will enable it to implement its own action plan over refugee crisis, said Bulgarian President.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev questioned the government’s ability to handle the refugee crisis situation, even though there is an action plan for the purpose, written by the cabinet itself.
“Why refugees in Bulgaria are sleeping on the floor with no water and electricity for weeks, while at the same time the government has prepared an action plan over refugee influx ?”, commented on current refugee situation President Plevneliev in his address at the opening of a security conference in Sofia.
“Once there is a plan outlined, it should be implemented by Bulgaria’s executive branch”, said President Plevneliev.Refugee influx to Bulgaria will continue, due to ongoing of the Syrian conflict, pointed out the Bulgarian President.
The conference is organized by “Sofia Security Forum”, a discussion platform and think-tank in the sphere of national and global security and by “Centre for National Security and Defence Research “ of Bulgarian Academy of Science (BSA).
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists
- » Socialist MP: Bulgaria's Parliament Won't Complete 4-Year Term