Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov's girlfriend Maria Sharapova was not spotted by cameras during Sunday's Stockholm Open final, won by the Bulgarian.
Sharapova did, however express her delight over the social media Twitter. Her message read "Wow! What a special moment."
Dimitrov won his first ATP World Tour title on Sunday, after defeating world number 3 David Ferrer by 2-1 sets in Stockholm. This came after a series of bad results in recent months, as well as a change of coaches by the Bulgarian.
Dimitrov and the Russian tennis beauty Sharapova confirmed their relationship in May this year. Recent rumours of her pregnancy were denied by her agent.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon
- » 'Rocky' Buys Property in Bulgaria – Report
Why does anyone care about what someone tweeted? This is beyond stupid, its mind numbingly trivial. It's like you have a thought but suddenly people can choose to follow your thoughts. what a bunch of losers we have all become , we have to live through other peoples thoughts because we are so worthless. I say, GET RID OF FACEBOOK, Twitter, Blah Blah. Start Living your own damn life.
Yeah Hetur Petur