Bulgarian Dimitrov’s Win in Stockholm - His Maiden ATP Title
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov has won his maiden ATP title after beating David Ferrer 2-6 6-3 6-4 at the Stockholm Open.
After battling from a set down against Benoit Paire in the semi-finals, once again Dimitrov had to come from behind, and the Bulgarian did so with a fine display to shock the Spaniard and lift his first title on the circuit.
Seventh-seeded Bulgarian Dimitrov scored a 2:6, 6:3, 6:4 victory over Ferrer, stopping him from winning his third title of the year and first since February
Dimitrov opened the year with his first career final in Brisbane, Australia, but entered Stockholm on a four-match losing streak.
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Makes It to ATP's Hottest Shots of 2013