Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Triumphs at Stockholm Open Final
Bulgaria's highest-ranked tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has defeated David Ferrer in the final of the Stockholm Open.
The Stockholm tournament is from the ATP level.
Seventh-seeded Bulgarian Dimitrov, 22, from the southern city of Haskovo, scored a 2:6, 6:3, 6:4 victory over Ferrer, stopping him from winning his third title of the year and first since February
Dimitrov opened the year with his first career final in Brisbane, Australia, but entered Stockholm on a four-match losing streak.
- » Russia’s Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria’s Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Makes It to ATP's Hottest Shots of 2013
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Says It is His Turn Now
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Close to Zenit Deal - Report