Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
Maria Sharapova’s agent has vehemently denied reports that she is expecting a baby.
Earlier this week the famous Russian player and her boyfriend Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov made headlines in Russia and Bulgaria with the rumour that the couple is expecting a baby.
"I'm sick and tired of all those journalists who do not understand anything and make up news stories without any evidence. That's disgusting. I would recommend that all those journalists get a life of their own, rather than meddle in the personal life of other people,” Max Eisenbud told Russian daily Sport Express.
A month after Masha denied media reports that she has taken her relationship with Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov to the next level and have gotten engaged, she was reportedly spotted at an obstetrician Clinique of Los Angeles, prompting rumors of her pregnancy.
Local media cited a source close to the couple, saying that the Siberian was seen in a restaurant on the 15th of October with Dimitrov and at the cheers moment she drank just water instead of wine, accusing some nausea.
Last month international media wrote over the weekend that Sharapova has been spotted displaying a new sparkler on her engagement finger as she attended the Phillip Lim for Target fashion designer show and published a picture of the ring.
Before dating Dimitrov, Sharapova was engaged to Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
She was also spotted then wearing an engagement ring and soon after that the two announced wedding plans. The ring's price ticket was USD 250 000, but the engagement was called off one year ago.
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent