2 Bulgarians Busted for ATM Fraud in Vietnam
Two Bulgarian nationals have been arrested in Ho Chi Minh for allegedly stealing money from ATMs with fake credit cards.
The two foreigners are Yardan Todorav Valentinov, 30, and Popov Martin Vasilev, 32, who were arrested on October 16 on charges of “circulating fake valued papers.”
This is the second case involving Bulgarian ATM fraudsters in Vietnam within several weeks, Tuoitrenews reminds.
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage