Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
Famous Russian player Maria Sharapova and Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov made headlines in Russia and Bulgaria with the rumour that the couple is expecting a baby.
A month after Masha denied media reports that she has taken her relationship with Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov to the next level and have gotten engaged, she was reportedly spotted at an obstetrician Clinique of Los Angeles, prompting rumors of her pregnancy.
Local media cited a source close to the couple, saying that the Siberian was seen in a restaurant on the 15th of October with Dimitrov and at the cheers moment she drank just water instead of wine, accusing some nausea.
Sharapova’s spokesperson has refused to comment her private life.
Last month international media wrote over the weekend that Sharapova has been spotted displaying a new sparkler on her engagement finger as she attended the Phillip Lim for Target fashion designer show and published a picture of the ring.
Before dating Dimitrov, Sharapova was engaged to Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
She was also spotted then wearing an engagement ring and soon after that the two announced wedding plans. The ring's price ticket was USD 250 000, but the engagement was called off one year ago.
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision