Bulgarian Govt to Up Retirement Pensions Jul 2014
From July 1, 2014, all retirement pensions in Bulgaria will be increased by 3% under the Swiss rule.
This is included in the Bill for the budget of state social insurance, which is to be submitted for consideration to the Three-Way Council between the government, the trade unions and the business, reported Darik radio.
According to the text, the minimum monthly pension will become BGN 155 in the middle of next year, while the maximum pension will be set at BGN 840.
Beginning January 1, 2014, the State assistance for raising young children will be increased to BGN 340.
The government will further freeze the age and years of service for retirement, and will preserve the old regime for payment for sick leave.
- » ABB Receives Bulgarian Building of Year 2013 Award
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Firms to Be Refunded over Grid Access Fee
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Hints at Power Price Cut in February-March 2014
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Review 7 Ski Tourism Development Projects
- » Bulgaria’s 2012 GDP per Capita Ranks Last in EU
- » Bugaria's Constitutional Court to Review Renewable Energy Fee