FDI in Bulgaria Down by BGN 300 M Y/Y – Report
Foreign direct investments, FDI, in Bulgaria amounted to BNG 803 M by the end of July , the executive director of the Bulgarian Investment Agency, Svetoslav Mladenov, reported.
Compared to the same period of last year, FDI were down by about BGN 300 M.
Mladenov, cited by the largest private TV channel, bTV, pointed out that these data are preliminary and final figures for 2013 will be announced in April 2014.
According to preliminary data of the Bulgarian National Bank (Central Bank, BNB), reported Wednesday, FDI for the period January - August 2013 amounted to EUR 772.5 M (1.9% of the Gross Domestic Product, GDP).
For the same period last year, this amount was more than double – EUR 1,593.5 M (4% of GDP).
- » IMF, EU Eager to Lend to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria's MPs Approve Budget 2014 Framework, Hope to Boost Growth
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Threefold Decrease of Gambling Tax