Bulgarian President to be Keynote Speaker at EU-Balkan Summit
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev will be a guest of honor and a keynote speaker at a conference about the impact of EU membership for Bulgaria and Romania.
The Bulgarian President will talk about the impact of EU membership on Bulgaria at the EU-Balkan Summit that will be held in Sofia October 17th – 18th.
President Plevneliev will be a guest of honor and a keynote speaker at the gala dinner for the official opening of the forum on Thursday.
EU-Balkan Summit is an international event organized by renowned “Economist” magazine.
The summit’s opening shall be addressed also by Prime Minister of Bulgaria, Plamen Oresharski and deputy Prime Minister of Romania, Liviu-Nicolae Dragnea.
Economist Intelligence Unit forecast for the Balkan region, banking outlook for the Balkan countries, liberalization of the energy market and the importance of attracting investments will be main topics of discussion.
- » EP: Russia, Keep Out of Eastern Europe!
- » EU Energy Commissioner: EC Not Opposed to South Stream
- » UK Home Office Plays Down Emergency Plans over Bulgarians, Romanians
- » UK Revamps Olympics 2012 Emergency Plans over Bulgarians, Romanians
- » Bulgaria FM: EU Must Boost Incentives to Post-Soviet Countries
- » Ukraine to Send EU-Integration Envoys to Brussels