Greek Notos to Step in Bulgaria as Sofia Ring Mall Tenant
Notos, the largest Greek department store chain, is to enter Bulgaria in the new Sofia Ring Mall, which is set to become the country’s largest retail and entertainment destination together with the closely located store of IKEA Bulgaria.
The popular Greek chain will be among the key tenants at Sofia Ring Mall, which plans to welcome its first clients in March 2014, the investors in the mall announced.
The shopping mall is part of a whole new district with a residential complex and a business project to be erected in the capital near Bulgaria's sole IKEA store.
Greek investors Fourlis and Danaos plan to invest EUR 70 M in a residential complex and a further EUR 50 M in a business project, both part of the EUR 300 M Sofia Ring Development.
Sofia Ring Development is scheduled to be fully completed in 2019.
Sofia Ring Mall, which is to become Bulgaria's largest retail and entertainment destination together with the closely located store of IKEA Bulgaria, will be the first building to be unveiled in the mega complex next year.
The shopping center will provide to its customers views towards the city and Vitosha Mountain and a lot of green areas.
- » Standard & Poor's Downgrades Bulgaria Ratings
- » Accident at Bulgaria's Lukoil Refinery Leaves 4 Seriously Injured
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Speaker Encourages Exports to China
- » ABB Receives Bulgarian Building of Year 2013 Award
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Firms to Be Refunded over Grid Access Fee
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Hints at Power Price Cut in February-March 2014