Pakistani Provincial Law Minister Killed in Suicide Attack
Pakistani provincial law minister is among eight killed in a suicide attack on the Muslim holiday of Eid, local media reported, citing his brother.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Minister Israrullah Gandapur and seven others were killed when a suicide bomber struck at his residence on Wednesday.
The suicide bomber entered the residence of Gandapur in the Kolachi area and detonated his explosive-rigged vest. The minister was greeting people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha when the bomber struck.
- » EP Approves Association With Georgia, Calls Russia to Withdraw
- » European Council Approves Juncker's EUR 315 B Investment Plan
- » Lifting of Sanctions Against Russia Dependent on Ukrainian Integrity - EU
- » EU Slaps New Sanctions on Crimea Targeting Energy, Tourism
- » High Rates, Volatile Rouble Increase Risks to Russia’s Economy, Fitch Says
- » Putin Says Russia’s Economic Woes Will Be Over in Two Years