Pakistani Provincial Law Minister Killed in Suicide Attack
Pakistani provincial law minister is among eight killed in a suicide attack on the Muslim holiday of Eid, local media reported, citing his brother.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Minister Israrullah Gandapur and seven others were killed when a suicide bomber struck at his residence on Wednesday.
The suicide bomber entered the residence of Gandapur in the Kolachi area and detonated his explosive-rigged vest. The minister was greeting people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha when the bomber struck.
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet
- » Greece Begins Relocation of Migrants from Idomeni Refugee Camp
- » Former Green Leader Achieves Narrow Victory in Austria's Presidential Election
- » New AKP Leader Binali Yildirim Working to Form Turkey’s New Government
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Calls for Political Solutions to Humanitarian Crises at Istanbul Summit
- » Outcome of Austria’s Presidential Election Hinges on Postal Ballots