Pakistani Provincial Law Minister Killed in Suicide Attack
Pakistani provincial law minister is among eight killed in a suicide attack on the Muslim holiday of Eid, local media reported, citing his brother.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Minister Israrullah Gandapur and seven others were killed when a suicide bomber struck at his residence on Wednesday.
The suicide bomber entered the residence of Gandapur in the Kolachi area and detonated his explosive-rigged vest. The minister was greeting people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha when the bomber struck.
- » CoE: Grey Economy Results in Losses of EUR 40 B per year in Romania
- » Slovenia Re-Launches Privatization of 15 State-Owned Companies
- » Russia Forced to Pay USD 50 B to Former Yukos Owners
- » Romania, US to Launch Observation Flights over Russia, Belarus
- » Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
- » Hamas Agrees to New 24-Hour Ceasefire in Gaza