Pakistani Provincial Law Minister Killed in Suicide Attack
Pakistani provincial law minister is among eight killed in a suicide attack on the Muslim holiday of Eid, local media reported, citing his brother.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Minister Israrullah Gandapur and seven others were killed when a suicide bomber struck at his residence on Wednesday.
The suicide bomber entered the residence of Gandapur in the Kolachi area and detonated his explosive-rigged vest. The minister was greeting people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha when the bomber struck.
- » Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
- » Angry Nationalists Storm Macedonian Parliament
- » Erdogan: ‘EU Cannot Question Our Democracy’
- » Estonia says Russia May Put Troops in Belarus to Challenge NATO
- » Angela Merkel: 'EU-Turkey Ties 'Severely Hit' by Ankara Developments'
- » Trump Says He Won't Pull US Out of NAFTA