Pakistani Provincial Law Minister Killed in Suicide Attack
Pakistani provincial law minister is among eight killed in a suicide attack on the Muslim holiday of Eid, local media reported, citing his brother.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Minister Israrullah Gandapur and seven others were killed when a suicide bomber struck at his residence on Wednesday.
The suicide bomber entered the residence of Gandapur in the Kolachi area and detonated his explosive-rigged vest. The minister was greeting people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha when the bomber struck.
- » 45 PKK Terrorists Killed in Anti-Terror Operations in a Week
- » Two Rich Italian Regions Vote For More Autonomy
- » Japan PM Shinzo Abe Promises to Deal with North Korea Threat
- » Brexit: Business Leaders Call For Swift Transition Deal
- » Defense Chief Mattis in Asia, will Discuss North Korea Crisis with Allies
- » Russia Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny Released From Prison