Pakistani Provincial Law Minister Killed in Suicide Attack
Pakistani provincial law minister is among eight killed in a suicide attack on the Muslim holiday of Eid, local media reported, citing his brother.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Minister Israrullah Gandapur and seven others were killed when a suicide bomber struck at his residence on Wednesday.
The suicide bomber entered the residence of Gandapur in the Kolachi area and detonated his explosive-rigged vest. The minister was greeting people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha when the bomber struck.
- » Ukraine PM: Attack on Lenin Equals Taliban's Destruction of Buddhas
- » Attack on Lenin Statue Heightens Tensions in Kiev
- » Protesters in Kiev Topple Lenin Monument
- » Ukraine's Security Service to Investigate Attempts at Coup'd Etat
- » Protesters in Kiev Build Barricade in front of Govt HQ
- » Czech PM 'Dreads' Attending Mandela's Funeral