Bulgarian Muftis Prepare Donations for Refugees
The regional Muftis of Kurdzhali and Krumovgrad are preparing donations of medicines for the refugees in Bulgaria.
Medications worth BGN 1 100 will be donated to the refugee center in Pastrogor, reports Standartnews.
The donations include cold medicines, sedatives, allergy medicines, cotton, bandages, and skim milk.
“The people in our region are committed to helping the refugees with whatever they can. They are also ready to donate clothes if needed, as well as food”, said the regional Mufti Beihan Mehmed.
Last week, the Grand Mufti organized a donation campaign together with the State Agency for Refugees.
- » Amnesty International Slams Bulgaria, EU over Refugees Treatment
- » Refugees Stage New Protest in Bulgarian Capital
- » Plovdiv, Sofia, Tarnovo, Varna Shortlisted for Europe Culture Capital
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 20 Years in Francophonie
- » Fresh Poll Shows 4% Margin between Major Bulgarian Parties
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Easing Full Smoking Ban