Bulgaria's Pironkova Loses Early in Luxembourg
Bulgaria’s top female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova lost in the 1st round of the Luxembourg Open.
Pironkova was beaten 2-0 (6:2, 6:2), by Germany’s 19-year old Annika Beck.
The Bulgarian, who has fallen majorly in the WTA rankings, is now in 99th position. Her best ever performance was at the 2010 Wimbledon, where she reached the semifinals.
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Makes It to ATP's Hottest Shots of 2013
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Says It is His Turn Now
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Close to Zenit Deal - Report
- » PSV Eindhoven Coach: Ludogorets Showed Class
- » Project for New National Stadium in Sofia to Gain Pace in 2014