Bulgaria, Croatia Seek to Deepen Business Ties
Bulgaria and Croatia will put efforts into deepening their economic cooperation, according to Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
Plevneliev, who met with his Croatian counterpart Ivo Josipovic on Monday, said the two countries’ joint committee on economic cooperation is to hold a sitting “very soon.”
“We want to make use of our friendship and our intense political dialogue as much as possible, urging the business and the institutions to cooperate more actively on various levels,” Plevneliev told reporters after the meeting.
The Bulgarian President revealed that Bulgaria and Croatia’s chambers of trade and commerce have agreed to carry out a business forum in Sofia.
Plevneliev named Corridor 10 and the Danube Strategy as some of the strategic areas of cooperation between the two countries.
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen
- » Ukraine Embassy in Sofia Declines Comments on Pro-EU Protest
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Receives Refugee Aid from Slovakia
- » Bulgaria, Iran Hold Top Diplomatic Meeting after Key Nuclear Agreement
- » Bulgaria Welcomes Landmark Iran Deal