Revenue in Bulgaria 2014 Budget to Go 1% Up
Bulgaria's state budget for 2014 is expected include a revenue forecast with 1% higher than the revenue expected to be gathered for 2013.
While the state revenue for this year is estimated to sum up to BGN 79 B, the amount set for 2014 will be at about BGN 81.56 B.
The information is published by the Standart daily, quoting sources from Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski's office, and Parliament's budget committee.
Additional revenue is expected to be spent on stimuli for businesses and social services.
According to Standart, Oresharski has said his cabinet has the ambition to give a boost to innovation and healthcare policies.
- » Standard & Poor's Downgrades Bulgaria Ratings
- » IMF, EU Eager to Lend to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria's MPs Approve Budget 2014 Framework, Hope to Boost Growth