Checkpoints on Bulgarian-Turkish Border Back to Normal
The cross border checkpoints on the Bulgarian-Turkish border are reported to be functioning normally after Turkish carriers staged a blockade several days ago.
Late Sunday evening, the line of tractor trailers on the Bulgarian side of the border at Kapitan Andreevo – Kapukule was about 15 kilometers long but has almost dissipated Sunday morning. Lines have been also reduced at the Lessovo border crossing.
The use of the border crossings "Zlatograd" and "Ivaylovgrad" is very intense and they are working at full capacity, said Bulgarian Customs authorities.
- » Bansko Ski Slopes Open Partially Friday
- » Driveless Cars Envisioned on Sofia Subway 3rd Line
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture Minister, EESC Minister Discuss CAP 2014-2020
- » Bulgaria's Wind, Solar Power Producers Want New Fee Vetoed
- » Bulgaria's MPs Approve Budget 2014 Framework, Hope to Boost Growth
- » EU: Bulgaria Must Re-Negotiate South Stream Deal with Russia