2 Men Killed by Landslide in Bulgaria Work Accident
Two workers have died after a landslide occurred during sewer repair works in Bulgaria’s northern town of Mezdra, according to local media.
The accident took place on Friday.
One of the victims, a 23-year-old Bulgarian national, died on the spot, while the other, a 38-year-old German national, was rushed to a hospital in the town of Vratsa.
The German man later died from the sustained injuries, Darik radio says.
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll