Bulgaria Lifts Travel Ban on Egypt, Issues Safety Instructions
Bulgaria has lifted a travel ban on Egypt, but issued a list of safety instructions for its citizens urging them to avoid only governorates under curfew.
The Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has described the move as a result of its efforts to help boost faltering tourism.
Several countries advised their citizens against traveling to Egypt following mass protests against Muslim Brotherhood rule 30 June.
Days later the military responded to protests by deposing president Mohamed Morsi.
Last week, 17 countries worldwide lifted travel warnings on Egypt, among which the UK, Germany, France, Norway and Holland, who deem that the security situation in Egypt has improved, tourism ministry spokesperson Rasha El-Azazi told Ahram Online.
"Russia and Italy's travel warnings on Egypt are expected to be lifted soon," El-Azazi added.
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen
- » Ukraine Embassy in Sofia Declines Comments on Pro-EU Protest
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Receives Refugee Aid from Slovakia
Travel should not be a luxury am I right? so I thought I let you guys know whenever i travel with my family on vacations or on business trips I use hotelsmixmatch.com they will give you '80% off your hotel which is just crazy to me and they are a underground company so that's why they can afford to give those low rate. If you have time just check out their magical search Box and you will be blow away with the rates they give you thanks to my friend mazin for telling me about them hope this helped some of you guys save money