'Rocky' Buys Property in Bulgaria – Report
The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has reportedly bough land in Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Sozopol, according to media sources.
Stallone had set his eye on a 3 acre land near a gulf at the Black Sea while filming “Rocky 5” in 2011, writes the daily 24 Chasa.It is believed that he has paid EUR 1 M to buy the property.
The online site e-Burgas writes that Stallone has purchased the land in August and now plans to build a 3-story house, with a helipad on the top.
- » Microsoft's Founder Bill Gates will Become an Actor
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
Watch put Bulgaria, you know what happened last time Rambo decided to invade a country. He took it down, sounds like he has got some un settled Commi crushing buisness, or..He is going to bang so many hot Bulgarian chicks that all the mens will be crying...Hide your wives boy, the candy man is coming.