'Rocky' Buys Property in Bulgaria – Report
The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has reportedly bough land in Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Sozopol, according to media sources.
Stallone had set his eye on a 3 acre land near a gulf at the Black Sea while filming “Rocky 5” in 2011, writes the daily 24 Chasa.It is believed that he has paid EUR 1 M to buy the property.
The online site e-Burgas writes that Stallone has purchased the land in August and now plans to build a 3-story house, with a helipad on the top.
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
- » Monkey Bites Nina Dobrev in Bali
- » Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock Tops Forbes Highest-Earning Actress List
Watch put Bulgaria, you know what happened last time Rambo decided to invade a country. He took it down, sounds like he has got some un settled Commi crushing buisness, or..He is going to bang so many hot Bulgarian chicks that all the mens will be crying...Hide your wives boy, the candy man is coming.