'Rocky' Buys Property in Bulgaria – Report
The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has reportedly bough land in Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Sozopol, according to media sources.
Stallone had set his eye on a 3 acre land near a gulf at the Black Sea while filming “Rocky 5” in 2011, writes the daily 24 Chasa.It is believed that he has paid EUR 1 M to buy the property.
The online site e-Burgas writes that Stallone has purchased the land in August and now plans to build a 3-story house, with a helipad on the top.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne
Watch put Bulgaria, you know what happened last time Rambo decided to invade a country. He took it down, sounds like he has got some un settled Commi crushing buisness, or..He is going to bang so many hot Bulgarian chicks that all the mens will be crying...Hide your wives boy, the candy man is coming.