Bulgarians Convicted of Debit Card Fraud in France
Eight Bulgarian nationals have been convicted in France for draining debit cards.
The court in Dijon handed out sentences from 18 months to 7 years, reports France 3 channel.
The Bulgarians were charged with running an organized crime group, forgery of documents, money laundering, and draining EUR 1.2 M using copied debit cards.
Six of them were present at the trial, while police are still on the hunt for the other two.
- » Crime, Tax Fraud Drained USD 2.5 B from Bulgaria in 2002-2011
- » Bulgarian Town Hall Raided by Police
- » Bulgarian Disco Club Double Murderer Could be Hiding in UK
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report